This girl.
And it looks like this:
| Dark blue hoop, square black bead. |
I went to the same place as my original lobe piercings, only this time with the boyfriend instead of my piercing buddy Bri. The piercing itself was different; they did it in the back room instead of up front where I got my lobes done (in case of crying? swearing? attacks on the piercing lady?) and the piercing itself was sharp and I could feel the needle going through my ear.
But no crying, and no swearing. Just a long exhale and a weird groaning sound. It bled a bit down my ear, as I just discovered cleaning it, but all in all, not too bad.
Also, this song has been going through my head lately:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCvgXmg0m1g
What a wonderful song!
ReplyDeleteIt's that one song I was singing that one time you heard me sing.
ReplyDelete