Sunday, January 23, 2011

Asterisk Update: New Necessities

Okay.

I want a leather jacket like this one:

That's the one in the middle. Not the odd one on the right. 
I dunno what's going on there. 

I'd look like such a badass. 


Thank you girly magazines, for making my dreams get a hell of a lot more expensive.

Someone find me $65!
~Asterisk.

6 comments:

  1. What girly magazine is this? I need a leather jacket for my scooter. >.>

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Cosmo.

    I'm so ashamed.

    That said, the jackets were cool.
    AND I was at the gym, so I get points for working out, even if I was reading terrible things while doing so.

    Riiiight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally imagine you looking amazing in that jacket. And my Vancouver sensibility says "$65? I would expect to pay $200!" Is it leather? Yeah... don't listen to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, nooo, I highly doubt it's actually leather. But I'm willing to buy a fake leather jacket. The whole point is looking awesome, so I don't think the material would matter too much.

    Although daaaamn, if it were leather, that would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, I get at least $65 a client when I work Samish. I've got you covered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely worth the bucks, specially if you been lookin for a jacket.

    ReplyDelete