So, if you'll remember my list from December of hypothetically true things for this year, the first one was to dye my hair at least one more color. And here it is, my friendly people:
 |
| BLUE! | | | |
Yeah, that's right, blue. I even painted my nails for the occasion. And even though blue dye ended up getting on the walls, the counters, the floor, my face, my hands, and staining the shower, it was totally worth it. At this point I've been averaging some sort of change in my hair every two and a half weeks or so. It's lovely. Changing so frequently is fun, for one, and it keeps me from feeling stagnant. Blue-haired Ari is different than bleach-blonde Ari was. It's like I get a physical marker for my internal growth.
And the blue is completely badass. Which is the main reason I like dyeing my hair so often. Badassery.
-- Jazz
No comments:
Post a Comment