Back at school!
And it feels so good.
Every winter break I forget how much I love coming back to Oregon.
That said, I am now unfortunately at the point where I have returned to my apartment and realized that there is nothing in the fridge.
(Fortunately, this is much better than the alternative realization, where I return to find that the fridge is full of rotting things. This will undoubtedly happen to me, probably in the next couple of years.)
So, here's so I don't forget.
Shopping List:
-Milk
-bread
-cheese
-tomato soup (because I live off this stuff)
-spinach
-apples
-toaster waffles
I am forgetting something. I cannot for the life of me think of what that would be.
So I will fill its absence with CHEETOS.
Shopping Mission Accomplished!
I will fix the lameness of this post later in the week with an AWESOME post.
(OH WAIT, this is a lie.)
~Asterisk
No comments:
Post a Comment