So, I have this list, right? Everyone's got that list, the list of all the things you intend to do, wish you could do. And all of it is hypothetically true. You totally could do all of those things. It just never happens. So, here's what I am going to do. I am going to post my list, and as I do them within 2011, I will post about how it goes. Hopefully by this time next year all of the things on my list will be actually true.
Dye my hair at least one more unnatural color (green, pink, blue, whatever).
- Learn to lindy hop and learn some acro swing, get decent at salsa, and try blues dancing.
- Explore.
- Write at least one piece that I am satisfied with each month.
- Jello wrestling. (Also a decent substitute: mechanical bull riding.)
Get one more piercing, at least.
Make an effort to have healthier relationships with my family and hometown.
- Get rid of the last of my fear-based tics.
- Learn at least one song on guitar.
- Learn to talk. You know, better. To people. In general.
So there we go. Over the next year (this replaces any sort of New Year's resolution-type thing I would have done) I will do these things, and now I am responsible for telling the internetz about it, so I have to. We all know how cranky the internetz gets when you let it down.
-- Jazz
I realize that I posted something similar to this in August, but this one is better because it's just for this next year and sets it up so I actually have to do it.
ReplyDelete- Jazz