So, I've come to find that I really like being good at things.
Okay, I already knew that about myself. I'm extremely type A. It's why I'm so good at school. But I've recently discovered that being good at things other than reading and taking tests is really fun.
I'm now fairly decent at swing dancing.
I'm getting better at salsa.
I can cook way, way better than when I moved out two years ago. I can make up a tasty meal our of pretty much anything that happens to be in the fridge. I made a quiche the other day! From scratch!
I can sew, and knit, and DIY my clothes to fit me better.
I can (sort of, still learning) play guitar.
I can write pretty damn good stories.
I can speak and write and read in Spanish.
I can bowl. I have my own bowling ball and shoes and everything.
I can make movies.
And, although it's totally not a skill, I do carry around a pocketknife that makes doing random tasks really easy.
Now if only I could sing.
- Jazz
No comments:
Post a Comment