Today, the weather is horrifying, so I can't leave my apartment.
(I tried that yesterday, and it went very badly.)
This is a bit of a problem, because now that my term paper for this week is completed, I have to point out that I don't know what to do with myself.
I don't have homework (yesterday and today, anyway), and I'm all caught up on my "guilty pleasure" TV show that I've been following.
The apartment could use some cleaning, but I have to admit, I hate cleaning the apartment. Unless I'm procrastinating--if that's the case, I love cleaning.
Or I could do laundry. NOT.
I could bake, but after my last attempt, I'm scared to try again.
Clearly I need to hit the library. Or a bookstore. Or anywhere that will offer me something to read.
(HERE THAT JAZZ? LEND ME BOOKS.)
But I guess a couple hours of boredom is okay, because tonight is the opening night of Harry Potter. WOOOO!
I know it won't be very good, but I'm still excited, because the fun part of the HP movies is just that--getting excited for no reason. And wearing your Dumbledore's Army T-shirt.
Oh, and if I wait another hour, I can make dinner. Which means re-heating the delicious tomato soup I made last night. And making a grilled cheese.
Daaaaamn, I am excited for that soup. So excited.
(Did I mention the weather is awful?)
Ugh, rambling. Until next time,
~Asterisk
Edit:
Would you like to know who is good at washing dishes by hand?! I'm telling you the answer either way. It's me! I'm AMAZING at washing dishes by hand! Woooooo!
No comments:
Post a Comment