Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Meanwhile, Asterisk Says...

My favorite holiday in the whole entire world is today!

That’s right, February 15th!

I call it Half Price Candy Day, and it is the best.

Not that I have anything against Valentines Day—it is kind of fun, to a point.

…But there’s no way in hell I’m going to allow someone to buy me an $8 box of chocolates when we could buy one for $4 the next day.

So, to everyone out there who understands the importance of a secret stash of chocolate in your desk, I wish you a very, very happy February 15th!

And I hope you had a nice Valentines Day, whether it was spent with your S.O., your friends, or your family.

Much love,
~Asterisk 

2 comments:

  1. So Asterisk, I don't know you, and am actually following this blog because I know Jazz (and like making the fish fat), but HOLY EFF YES CANDY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right! It never fails to be the BEST day! (Also, I'm pretty sure the fish are the number one reason people come to our page.)

    ReplyDelete