Thursday, February 24, 2011

D&D

So...I've been playing Dungeons & Dragons in various forms for...oh wow...six years now? And yes. Yes, it is nerdy. It is silly. But it's way less nerdy than dressing up to go to Renaissance Faires, which I have done, and I have my own sword. And a bow. And some daggers. So on my scale of nerdy things, playing a tabletop game is not so bad.

And then I found this:


It's from the 80s. There is heavy punning. The Dungeon Master comes off as an incredibly creepy little man who peeks into locker rooms. There are completely useless characters. There are 27 episodes.

I bought the whole series as a Valentine's Day present for The Boyfriend.

I'm so glad something this wonderfully, beautifully bad exists in this world.

- Jazz

3 comments:

  1. Wow. That really IS wonderfully, beautifully bad.

    Also, Jazz or Asterisk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was Jazz.

    She's not very good about signing off.
    Although apparently she's brilliant at locating hilarious 80's cartoons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry guys. :D I am really bad about that.

    The cavalier is such a whiny, useless character. It's great.

    ReplyDelete