http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5H_XHNF-yc
All good people like Harry Potter.
Mika, Loup, Trix: all fighters, all high strength, high perception, sacrificing charisma and magic. They're logical, safe characters. You let go of magic to be resilient.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fczPlmz-Vug
"You get big fake hipster glasses, and I'll punch them off your face. And then stab you with the broken frames."
I have now had: Long brown hair. Long brown-red hair. Long orange hair. Short orange hair. Short bleach blonde hair. Short blonde hair with pink streaks. Short blue hair. Short teal hair. Eight changes in six months.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGeRyyX_CzY
"Oh, you walked. I was supposed to drag you."
"Sorry."
The longest I've lived in one house is four years.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpOgHzoO76c
Absolutely no one looks good in an orange spotlight.
I used to look like a librarian. With the dyed hair, I lost all credibility.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEO9rikCRbo
I haven't been able to write a story in a while. All I've gotten out of myself are these prose poems. It's getting harder for me to work in fiction.
"What's the opposite of coming out? Like, heterosexualizing?"
"What you mean like a switch-hitter?"
"A hasbian."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPUJIbXN0WY
- Jazz
Are we in a strange mood today? This is indeed random. I expected to videos to help explain the text,alas. And I wish I knew Eastern Europe well enough to recognize the maps and symbols in the Regina Spektor video.
ReplyDeleteBut what do you mean *all* good people like Harry Potter? Am I now an agent of evil? Because I'd be terrible at that.
Yeah, I was in an incredibly strange mood yesterday. The videos are actuall just songs I've been enjoying lately. The text really is random. There is no good explanantion.
ReplyDeleteAnd you're lovely, even if you don't like Harry Potter. :)
Actually, Erika, I think you're the new Axis of Evil. :]
ReplyDeleteDON'T WORRY ABOUT COMMUNISM. FEAR PEOPLE WHO DON'T READ HARRY POTTER!
I see how it is.
ReplyDelete