Sunday, October 9, 2011

Asterisk Puts Up With Classes in Style

So I believe that in our very first post, we mentioned that posts can be anything from poetry to comics, so I'm posting my version of a free-write: doodles.



I'd love to be able to do stream-of-conscious writing, I really would, but ever since 10th grade (when the concept was first introduced to us) I've only been able to do it with pictures. Silly pictures, but pictures nonetheless.

That said, I've been enjoying doodling a lot lately, and have decided to encourage this behavior by resorting to my old habits from high school.
I have really lame classes this semester, so I've taken to bringing a sketchbook to class, work, and other functions where my immediate attention is not always required.

So here goes, three different days worth of "notes" I took in class and at work.






Tah-dah! All the doodles.

Until next time, 
~Asterisk

1 comment: