But I have an excused absence. At least, Asterisk said it was okay.
So, I feel like I should write a really great blog because I was tardy, but honestly, I'm exhausted. So here's a picture montage of the last three weeks or so.
| I went to Toledo, which was lovely, and had tons of winding streets. I bought a pocketknife made out of Toledo steel, which is apparently SUPER AWESOME MAGIC STEEL. It's very pretty. |
| My Spanish classes ended and my lovely friends and I had a final dinner. A few days later (after visiting Madrid, where they had SALAD) I returned to the US. |
| Then I came back home (again) and Asterisk came to visit! We (meaning she and Captain Morgan) climbed trees and other cool stuff. I also got a second earlobe piercing! |
![]() |
| And yesterday I dyed my hair red and cooked a really fancy dinner for The Boyfriend's birthday. I wore a dress and everything. It was wonderful. |
So that's it so far! You're all caught up. See you in a few.
- Jazz



No comments:
Post a Comment