Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Asterisk Changes Location (And it is Hectic)

Whoops, looks like it’s my turn to post. I don’t know how that happened.
This is weird…

Aaaaanyway, I’m currently in the horrible and terrible point in my life where I’m working a forty-hour work week, and moving into a different apartment at the same time. Holy crap.
That said, my new apartment is HUGE and AMAZING, and at the top of the building, and oh-my-god, you can see Mt. Hood from the window. So that’s cool.
The totally bitchin’ size of it makes up for the fact that there’s only one bedroom. (Besides, it’s not college if you’re lucky enough to have your own room.)

That said, half my belongings have made it into the apartment, while the other half are scattered between my old place and the trunk of my tiny car. The half that are actually in the apartment are partially put away, but most of them are just falling out of boxes and cluttering up any empty space. Not that anyone minds. My two roommates are moving in too, so their crap is all over the place as well.

Actually, I’m exhausted, so I’m just going to leave it at that. Besides, I’m not done moving yet.

Here’s the proof:

Just look at those lovely high ceilings...

Thanks for tuning in, more to come shortly.
~Asterisk


No comments:

Post a Comment