Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Girl Meets Worm!

It's our first birthday here at Girl Meets Worm!

I've had a great time doing this blog with Asterisk and honestly, I'm just glad that one of our harebrained collaborative ideas actually worked out. (Remember the graphic novel? You still owe me an issue, woman.)

So thanks for reading, thanks for commenting, and thanks for all the fish.

-- Jazz

***

So, as Jazz said, Girl meets Worm has now been in existence for an entire year! Whoa.

This must be what parents feel like…only I’m happier, because nobody’s thrown up on me lately.

In celebration of our one year landmark, I’ve created a summary of the last year in an Oscar-Style Montage to Jazz’s changing hair.

Meanwhile, I’ve basically stayed exactly the same for yet another consecutive 365 days. 



Yeeeeeah…

But anyway, we’re so glad you’ve stuck with us this long, and we’re hoping you’re down for sticking around a little longer, as we have quite a bit more entertainment left to provide.

Welcome to a whole new year of Girl Meets Worm!

We hope you’ve had as much fun as we have.
~Asterisk

No comments:

Post a Comment