Friday, September 10, 2010

Asterisk Introduces "Video of the Month!"

I've totally been considering this idea for a while, because I'd like to showcase some of my favorites off the goldmine that is "You Tube."

Anyway, I feel that the first ever "Video of the Month" Award needs to go to this:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIoG4PlEPtY

Yes, I know how to post an embed. I did not, because YouTube video's do not fit on the layout of this blog, and the awkward alignment sets off my O.C.D. 


I'm not saying it's the best out there, but it's my current favorite because of the general weirdness, and how catchy the music is! Thank you Auto Tune the News!
Following me introducing it, for some reason this has become a running gag with some of my friends. This really adds to the hilarity, at least for me.

Anyway, YouTube is great, and I'll keep up with posting suggestions in addition to actual blog posts.
Happy viewing!

~Asterisk


BTW, folks, Finding Credit goes to a friend from home, who posted this on the facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment