Monday, January 16, 2012

Asterisk: Brain Gone

Edit: Drunk blogger Asterisk is a touch melodramatic. That said, all day testing can really do that to a person. Pretending to be sober when not, can also do that to a person. Asterisk is A-OKAY. And kind of a big whiner. That said, Comps really were awful, and she should be pitied. 
~Regular Blogger Asterisk

Dear world,

Today I had comprehensive exams. The only thing I can say about comprehensive exams is that they were horrible. But that's okay, because now they are complete.
And honestly, if I failed anything, it was a technicality. Or I misunderstood something.

Anyway, I was in testing from 9:00 to about 5:00. That's legitimately worse than the S.A.T.

The only thing that made these exams better is joking that they were like my O.W. L. S. Otherwise comprehensive exams for rhetoric majors would have been completely unbearable. As is, this was one of the most horrible experiences I have had at college. In fact, it was probably the worst.

Fortunately, my only class tomorrow--okay, today, as it is 1:20 am, is painting. And I will rock that shit.

So yeah.

That is my life right now.

Much love to you all, hoping you are having a better time...

~Asterisk

No comments:

Post a Comment