Unfortunately I don't have a handy-dandy essay to post up here,* so I'm going to have to make something up on the spot.
*Well, I do have an essay, but it's a 10-pager about the environmental ethics seen in the conservationist movement to protect the Pacific Northwestern old growth forests in the early 1990's, and I know for a fact that nobody wants to read that.
After an absolutely miserable week of finals, I made my lovely six hour drive home, and was rewarded with home cooked food, and my long-forgotten double bed (oh holy god how I've missed that).
And I'm sitting next to this:
...In a room with a fireplace. WITH A PIECE OF PIE.
I don't have homework, tests, or anything to do really.*
*Except go to the dentist. And then go back to the dentist. And maybe hit up the dentist again GOSH DARNIT.
Life is perfect.
Plus my ugly sibling and I are bonding, and my family has been pulling out all the stops on our jam sessions. As an adult, I almost don't mind being a part of a family band. (Yeah, okay, fine. More on the famband later, when it's actually my turn to post.)
Until then, I hope you all have a lovely, relaxing holiday, and we'll see you soon.
~Asterisk
![]() |
| I was serious about the sibling bonding. |


No comments:
Post a Comment