Whoa! Girl Meets Worm reaches 100 posts! Crazy!
To celebrate, I have decided that I will be sharing folk art I have found on the Internet.
It was either that or I lecture about the environment, so I figured this would be more fun for everyone involved.
Next week, if you really want, maybe I’ll make our 102nd post about Visual Rhetoric and Environmental Conservation.
...but hopefully it doesn’t come to that.
![]() |
| I've actually seen this one. It's in the Portland Art Museum, and I think it's fabulous. |
![]() |
| My little brother and I collected toilet paper tubes (for no particular reason) when we were kids. We never knew what to do with them all. |
![]() |
| Clearly we should have done this. |
![]() |
| Best idea ever. I love this. |
![]() |
| This one is just cute. |
![]() |
| Yarr. Here there be monsters. |
![]() |
| I hold to it that food is art. |
So, there you have it! A whole post dedicated to pretty things.
I'm going back to writing essays (yes, multiple, and yes, both are about the environment), and then on Wednesday I'm getting on a plane and flying off to Las Vegas for my Thanksgiving Break.
This is going to be a good Thanksgiving.
Until next time,
~Asterisk







No comments:
Post a Comment