Thursday, May 24, 2012

The End


Okay, I’ve been putting this off for a while, so I’d best try to take care of this now.

If we were playing by the rules I would owe Captain Morgan lunch like three times by now, but we’re not, and that’s what I’m here to talk about.

As the academic year draws to a close, Jazz and I realized that we have to make a very difficult decision regarding Girl Meets Worm. This was our college blog project… and as our time in college draws comes to an end, so does said project.

Jazz, as a real-life, professional writer, has a career to set up, and anybody who is anything out there has a for-real, serious blog, so she’ll be moving up and onward to that. You can find her and her amazing work here:


My excuse for stopping the project isn’t half is good—I just don’t feel like continuing here alone. But keep an eye out for future projects. As an aspiring cartoonist (I’m only sort of kidding), you’ll probably see me around on the interwebz within the next couple months. As a recent graduate with a dead-end job, I have an awful lot of time on my hands. 

So, with that, I have to apologize to anyone who still follows us. We’ve had a wonderful two years, we’ve come up with some real great insight into the worlds problems and the complexities of food and enjoying life, and we’ve loved your feedback, your kind words, and your unfaltering attention.

Thank you. You’re all wonderful.

Oh, and by the way, I totally graduated a little over a week ago.
So that’s pretty cool, right?




Much love to you all, and may your futures continue to be bright!
~Asterisk




3 comments:

  1. Nnnnnnnnoooooooooooo

    keep blogging its good for youuuuu

    <3 I will miss this blog.

    PS why is everyone moving to wordpress. I don't like wordpress. Am I the only one who doesn't like wordpress? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH and congratulations on graduating!!! I'm 13 days from graduating, myself! :)

    Also with a writing degree like "Jazz" ...though you wouldn't know it from the way I blog.

    Oh well!

    Hey are you gonna do Julnowrimo or Nanowrimo at all? :) I plan on it. Just saying. Also, are you in Sequim?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright folks, last update: One of us (not Jazz) can now be located at:
    http://postlifeofgirlandworm.blogspot.com/
    Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete